Date(s) - 15/10/2018 - 16/10/2018
Powerful and well-delivered presentations with a logical argumentation flow – these are your door openers for commercial opportunities and business contacts.
This course equips you with the skills and abilities you need to communicate your products & ideas and to propel people to action.
People from all business areas and levels, who are involved in presentations or argumentations in English
The course aims to answer the following questions:
- What are the key elements in preparation to ensure meeting my partners’ interests & needs exactly?
- How do I structure my presentation so that my partner will follow easily and grasp their benefits immediately?
- How can I boost my impact so that the attention level will be on the highest level possible?
- How can I support my messages most powerfully?
- Preparing for your success
- Analyzing and understanding your audience’s specifics needs & interests
- Defining a key message relevant to win your audience’s interest and to stay with them in the crucial moment
- Structuring your presentation to lead the audience to your target
- Using the world of powerful impact techniques to keep the audience’s attention on the level you want
- Using argumentation techniques to convince by logic: The “F-B-T” & “T-R-F”-formula
- Influencing by your personality
- Exploiting your body language to boost your impact and convince by confidence
- Creating memorable moments by working with your voice and the momentum of “power pauses”
- Understanding the power of “ground and table anchors” to illustrate scenarios
- Underlining your unique personality by working and unleashing on “your” individual way of acting
- Practical case
- Identifying your areas of expertise and development by working on your current (or past or future) case from the business
- Winning in critical moments
- Sharpening your rhetorical skills in identified crucial moments
- Asking for action by following a final and logical argumentation flow
- Working on delegates´ individual cases
- Receiving a personal video analysis & professional feedback from senior trainers
- Learning from role models in politics, media & economy
- Developing personal action plans
- Receiving preparation checklists
- Learning by trainer input and interactive group discussions
- Grasping success techniques by continually accelerating the learning curve
Duration: 1,5 Tage
Day 1: After-Work-Start: 16.30Uhr – 19.30 Uhr
Day 2: 09.00 Uhr-16.30 Uhr
Participants: Min.6, Max.8
Venue: Hannover, Hotel will be announced soon.
Costs: 890,-€ net amount plus 19%Tax per participant.
1.059,10€ gross amount per participant.
The following services are included:
- Two coffee breaks
- One Lunch at Day 2
- Detailed course documentation
Trainer: Stefanie Flecke, SIMDUSTRY®
BuchungACHTUNG: Möchten Sie für andere Teilnehmer mit buchen, führen Sie die Buchungen bitte nacheinander durch.
Buchungen sind für diese Veranstaltung nicht mehr möglich.